Weddings (NOT BOOKING FUTURE EVENTS AT THIS TIME)
Why Choose Madison Turners?
There are many options for choosing a reception hall, so what makes us different?
- Wedding Team: We work with you to give you the wedding you’ve always dreamed of – we want each wedding reception to be unique and not a cookie-cutter.
- Decorations: We give you the ability to choose how you want to setup. You can do everything yourself or rent a décor package from us.
- Room Setup: The room can be arranged to best suit your event, using our suggested layout guides, your imagination, or a combination of both.
- Catering: We work with nine of the area’s best caterers to provide you cuisine that suits your tastes.
- Hard Wood Dance Floor: Our banquet hall has a newly-updated, 600+ square feet wood dance floor
- Beverages and Bar: We offer a variety of beverage packages and work to customize for each reception. Our gorgeous oak bar provides an extensive counter and ample space for guests to enjoy their drinks.
- Kid-Friendly: Unique to weddings with Madison Turners is our kid-friendly gymnastics hour where kids can play, supervised, in our gymnastics area.
- Parking: Our parking lot is expansive, providing plenty of space for all of your guests. Overnight parking is also allowed
- Accommodations: There are over five hotels within a three mile radius, and dozens within the area.
Below is a list of services offered by Madison Turners:
- Set-up & breakdown of room
- Full service Bar and experienced bartenders
- Event Manager on-site day-of event
- Help with event organizing – coordinating caterer and other vendor timing
- Up-lighting to match color theme
- Linens & Table Décor*
- Other Décor*
- Photo- backdrop*
*Available as rental Some services are not offered by Madison Turners. They include, but are not limited to:
- Floral Services
- Exterior postings and signs
- Coat check (although we do provide a coat rack for up to 75 coats and have coat space available for larger parties)
- Catering or other food-related services
Feel free to contact us if you have specific questions about our services.
- Tables and chairs: We have a combination of various-sized round tables and rectangular banquet tables. Overall, we have enough tables and chairs to seat 350 people.
- Linens: We provide rental options for linens. If linens are rented from us, ordering, setup and teardown are included in the rental fee.
- Dance floor: We have a beautiful, 625 square feet hardwood dance floor.
- Sound system: We have a sound system available that includes a wireless microphone, lapel microphone, CD player, 1/8” headphone jack input (for computers, cell phones, or tablets), and speakers throughout the hall.
- Projector: We have a High-Definition overhead projector for use with a single HDMI connection.
- Head Table: We setup the head table unique to the needs of each wedding.
- Cake table: We include a cake table, and we work with you to determine what size table works best.
- Cocktail tables: We have a limited number of cocktail tables available for use.
We work with nine local caterers to give you a variety of menu and budget options. For more information about each caterer, see the information below.
- Q: How many other weddings are scheduled that day?
- A: We only have one banquet Hall, so you will be the only event in the building.
- Q: How many people can the venue accommodate?
- A: Our capacity is seating comfortably to 300
- Q: How long will I have use of the event space?
- A: A full day’s rental is 8 hours; typically a reception will go from 4-12
- Q: I reserve? Is there an overtime fee if I stay longer?
- A: We typically have a complimentary décor hours day of early morning, or the day before (depending on the availability, can reserve the day before one month before the event date)
- Q: Can I hold my ceremony here, too? If so, is there an additional charge?
- A: Depending on how much of a room change we will have to make from ceremony to reception. This all depends on guest to attend, and room style preference of the renter.
- Q: Is there a bride’s changing area?
- A: We have an additional room that is adjacent to the hall that can be rented and used if the renter prefers.
- Q: How much time is allocated for the rehearsal?
- A: If the ceremony & reception are taking place in the hall, then the rehearsal time will have to be schedule on availability. (Usually will be when the décor time is allotted.)
- Q: Are there adequate bathroom facilities?
- A: There is bathroom with great accessibility close to the entrance & bar area. Women’s has handicapped stall, and additional 5 stalls with 3 sinks, baby changing table. Men’s is 4 urinals, and 2 stalls.
- Q: Is the site handicap accessible?
- A: Yes we are one level, with 4 handicap parking and great access to the entrance.
- Q: Is there parking on site? If so, is it
- A: We have over 150 parking spots available. Overnight is acceptable. With many surrounding hotels that offer shuttle service, you can be at ease knowing your guest will be safe after the reception.
- Q: What is the venue fee and what is included in that price?
- A: It does depend on the date and season for pricing. Please see the most recent wedding packet. Included in the rental: tables, chairs, set up and breakdown, up lighting, dance floor lighting, AV/Sounds equipment.
- Q: How much is the deposit, when is it due, and is it refundable?
- A: To book the date we ask for $500.00 security deposit, which is refunded 2 weeks after the event, giving that there is no property damage.
- Q: What’s the cancellation policy?
- A: If there is a cancellation within the 6 months before the event date, the security deposit will forfeit as liquid damage. We will make every effort to re-book the hall; however, if it is not re-booked, you forfeit all monies paid. If a cancellation is successfully re-rented, all of the rent, taxes and damage/security deposit will be refunded, less a $100 cancellation fee.
- Q: What’s the payment plan for the entire bill?
- A: Security deposit is due when booking the date. Then when we meet to go over final details (about one- and half months out.) that are when rental payment is due. The beverage and linens are depending on the guest to attend so those will be due week before.
- Q: Who is responsible for setting up and tearing down the decor, and when will it be completed?
- A: We will have all the tables and chairs set up to the diagram that you choose. The items of décor that you put up and brought will be something the renter will be responsible for. If there are items unwanted we can discard them for you.
- Q: Does the venue have liability insurance?
- A: Yes, we are fully insured. If any incidents or injuries occur on premises, a report must be filled out.
- Q: Will there be security guards on site, or do I need to make my own arrangements?
- A: We don’t typically have guards, but if wanted they will have to be arranged by the renter.
- Q: Must I use in-house caterers, or choose from a preferred vendor list?
- A: We have a preferred caterers list that you can choose from; if there is someone outside our caterers list it will have to be approved by Madison Turners. All caterers are subject to a caterer surr- charge typically 10-15%.
- Q: Can I bring in a cake from an outside cake maker
- A: Yes that is no problem, the cake maker or rental party would have to arrange the responsibilities of clean up and supplies
- Q: When can my vendors arrive for setup?
- A: Usually about 1-2 hours before the reception. If it is décor vendor, then we will try and accommodate day before or the early morning out of the rental hours.
- Q: Are there any decoration limitations?
- A: Madison Turners wants you to create the wedding you imagined. As long as there is no property damage, feel free to decorate as you wish
- Q: Are candles permitted?
- A: Yes, as long as they have a protective bottom if they’re on tables.
- Q: Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided? If so, is there an additional charge?
- A: Tables we have in house are provided. We have 4 styles of tables to provide for your wedding. We have 2 size rounds that seat 8 people, and 10 people. We have a rectangular banquet table that seat up to 8 people. We have 3 cocktail tables. Linens we have to rent for $6.00 and skirting at $2/ ft. We also have some décor options for rent. If you rent linens, or décor we have to offer we will place the order, set up and take down. A final guest count is required 7 days prior to date event.
- Q: Can I move things around and decorate to suit my purposes, or must I leave everything as is?
- A: The Event Manager will make the best efforts to get all the diagram details in order, when the decoration time is happening and you wish to make changes, which are no problem. After the final detail meeting has taken place, the diagram will be placed for execution. Changes that are made days leading up to the event may be subject to additional set up fee (depending on how big the changes requested.)
- Q: Does the venue own sound equipment?
- A: We have AV, Projector, and Sound System in the banquet hall. The sound system is not made for any kind of live music.