New Members are always welcome at Madison Turners! Even though we were founded by German immigrants, we accept members of all walks of life, regardless of gender, race, or creed, and do not discriminate in any way.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please complete the membership form (PDF) and mail it in with your check (address below).
Benefits of Membership
As a member you will receive the following:
- After 1 year, 10% off rentals of Hall/Conference room & volleyball courts.
- Complimentary Pickleball every Friday.
- Complimentary volleyball every Sunday.
- Discounted fees for daytime open volleyball.
- Reduced rates on admission to Turners' sponsored dances and parties.
- Exclusive invitations to members-only parties and functions.
- Members have full voting privileges at our annual meeting.
Our membership period runs from February 1 to January 31, and memberships are prorated quarterly.
Our fee schedule is listed below:
Checks should be made payable to Madison Turners
Mail or drop off at:
3001 S. Stoughton Road
Madison, WI 53955
Please fill out all the fields before submitting the form.
"*" indicates required fields