We believe that the sport of gymnastics helps build self confidence and discipline in all areas of life. Regardless of age or skill level, gymnastics improves flexibility, strength, balance, encourages goal setting, achievement, and develops self-esteem. It is the goal of Turners to promote these valuable qualities in our gymnasts.
We are a non-profit organization dedicated to the sport of gymnastics. Directed by our staff, our main goal is to promote youth achievement in athletics. From preschool, girls gymnastics, recreational trampoline and competitive team, we offer a variety of programs to suit all ages and ability levels.
Our Response to COVID-19:
Guidelines at a glance:
- Hand sanitizer is offered at the door.
- Increased cleaning/sanitizing measures remain in place.
- Staff wear masks at all times.
- Stations are kept at a distance.
- Gym expanded into the banquet hall to ensure even more spacing between classes and students.
Offering Monthly Tuition
- Registration is on going now that we are monthly!
PAYMENTS AND POLICIES:
- First and last month tuition payment due upon registration with Autopay form.
- $25 yearly registration fee valid 8/1-8/1 of following year. *Per first two children.
- $25 Cancelled Registration Fee.
- $25 late fee added to unpaid balances on the 15th of each month.
- Make-up classes not available at this time. Open gym pass for missed class.
- Pro-rated tuition based on enrollment date.
- No refunds.
- See sign in lobby for all payment policies.
Labor Day – September 6th