We believe that the sport of gymnastics helps build self confidence and discipline in all areas of life. Regardless of age or skill level, gymnastics improves flexibility, strength, balance, encourages goal setting, achievement, and develops self-esteem. It is the goal of Turners to promote these valuable qualities in our gymnasts.
We are a non-profit organization dedicated to the sport of gymnastics. Directed by our staff, our main goal is to promote youth achievement in athletics. From preschool, to boys and girls recreational gymnastics, recreational trampoline and competitive team, we offer a variety of programs to suit all ages and ability levels.
Our Response to COVID-19:
Guidelines at a glance:
- Temperature checks upon arrival.
- Entrances and exits are separated to avoid congestion.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing done before and after class by students and staff.
- Increased cleaning/sanitizing measures remain in place.
- Staff wear masks at all time.
- Students are kept at social distances (and have adapted wonderfully to the mask mandate in place.)
- Gym expanded to volleyball courts and banquet hall to ensure even more spacing between classes and students.
- Class sizes limited.
Clink the below link for Turners Gymnastics Safety Standards:
Fall 12 Week Session
(August 31 – November 21)
Registration is on-going, we prorate for late starts.
We offer four sessions per year, Fall, Winter, and Spring sessions are 12 weeks. Summer session is 9 weeks.