We believe that the sport of gymnastics helps build self confidence and discipline in all areas of life. Regardless of age or skill level, gymnastics improves flexibility, strength, balance, encourages goal setting, achievement, and develops self-esteem. It is the goal of Turners to promote these valuable qualities in our gymnasts.
We are a non-profit organization dedicated to the sport of gymnastics. Directed by our staff, our main goal is to promote youth achievement in athletics. From preschool, to boys and girls recreational gymnastics, recreational trampoline and competitive team, we offer a variety of programs to suit all ages and ability levels.
Our Response to COVID-19:
Guidelines at a glance:
- Temperature checks upon arrival.
- Entrances and exits are separated to avoid congestion.
- Class times staggered to avoid congestion.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing done before and after class by students and staff.
- Increased cleaning/sanitizing measures remain in place.
- Staff wear masks at all time.
- Students are kept at social distances (and have adapted wonderfully to the mask mandate in place.)
- Gym expanded into the banquet hall to ensure even more spacing between classes and students.
- Class sizes limited.
Clink the below link for Turners Gymnastics Safety Standards:
Offering Monthly Tuition
- Registration for currently enrolled students begins November 2nd.
- Currently enrolled students spot will be held until November16th.
- Registration for non-students will begin November 9th in classes with openings.
PAYMENTS AND POLICIES:
- First and last month tuition payment due upon registration with Autopay form.
- $25 yearly registration fee valid 8/1-8/1 of following year. *Per first two children.
- $25 Cancelled Registration Fee.
- $25 late fee added to unpaid balances on the 15th of each month.
- Make-up classes not available at this time. Open gym pass for missed class.
- Pro-rated tuition based on enrollment date.
- No refunds.
- See sign in lobby for all payment policies.
December 21st – January 2nd